Last Updated: January 1, 2017
PolarKaze Media, LLC (“PolarKaze,” “we,” or “us”) are the sole owners of The Art is Cracker Jack website ("Website"), a content website created and maintained for informational or entertainment purposes only.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit our Website. However, we may ask you for some or all of the following types of information if user registration is required for the purpose of accessing or receiving certain content, entering into a contest or sweepstake, submitting comments and feedback, or contacting us via email or other direct contact:
- Contact information such as name, address, and e-mail address;
- Demographic information, such as age, gender, preferences and interests;
- Correspondence and other information that you send to us;
- Any additional information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
We also may collect certain information automatically when you visit the website, including:
- Your browser type and operating system
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Pages you view and links you click on within the website
- Information collected through cookies and other technologies
Cookies, Log Files, and other Server Technology
Like all websites, each time you access content from our Website, a "request" is made to the server hosting this site. Information about each "request" is stored in a "log file" (logged data includes the date, time, IP address, page requested, browser and OS information, and the referring URL). We may use this log-file information, to analyze trends, to administer the site, and to gather information about the interests and preferences of our audience. The log-file information does not identify individual users.
We do not directly use "clear GIFs" or "pixel tags" also known as "web beacons" or "web bugs" on our Website; however, we may include advertising within our Website that does use this technology. Clear GIFS are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive (where users can view them, though not easily), clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are smaller than the size of the period at the end of this sentence. Advertisers may tie the information gathered by clear gifs to any personally identifiable information which they have obtained. You may be able to block this technology by using third-party "Internet Security" software.
USE OF INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website or conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may use information that we collect through user registration to our Website for the following purposes:
- Provide you with content, services, promotions, and other information you request;
- Respond to correspondence that we receive from you; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.